Our content on the website is intended and designed to be shared with individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By opting for our services, you declare to us that you are at least 18 years old. And if you’re under 18 then make sure you obtain the consent of your parents and guardians, who also need to agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Our original content on the Website, which is contributed by our internal team, partners, or the users and the exclusive right to these content are held by Mask Blog Spot. Also, the services on the website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws.
- All the content on this blog is created for spreading knowledge and information to society.
- Any error, omission, misinformation on the website shall not stand the owner liable for any damages.
- Mask Blog Spot shall not be liable for any third-party comment, links, or any other remarks on any of the blogs on the Website. The individual shall be liable and responsible for any harm caused due to that content.
- Our services may allow you to post content on our website. By submitting this content (Under User Content), you certify us for an irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, display, copy, reproduce, process, modify, delete the user content.
- Our services may allow you to post content on our website. By submitting this content (Submitting Guest Post), you certify us for an irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, display, copy, reproduce, process, modify, delete the user content.
For Website Visitors
The visitors or readers are solely responsible for the content or any service they consume on the Mask Blog Spot Website. Any harm or damage caused due to content, images, video content on the Website shall not stand Mask Blog Spot liable. Also, there may be content on the website which is,
- Offensive or disrespectful
- Contains technical glitch or errors
- Violating privacy or publicity rights
- Or any other law and third party rights
For all the above-listed points, Mask Blog Spot shall not be responsible and any harm caused due to consumption of our content or services shall be the sole responsibility of the visitors or audience.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy:
If you found any content on our Mask Blog Spot website, which in any manner violates copyright act or link to any other infringement, we motivate you to reach out to us immediately by filling “Contact us” form or ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in agreement with Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Mask Blog Spot honors your rights and strictly condemns infringement of any copyrighted content or material on the website. We ensure you take immediate action on all notices we receive regarding copyright content on the website. Also, in the above-mentioned cases, Mask Blog Spot shall not be liable to pay any sum of amount to anyone whose rights have been infringed.