Your privacy and trust are important to us.
Mask Blog Spot (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Mask Blogspot”, “we”, “us” or “our”) handles https://www.maskblogspot.com/ website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”).
We at Mask Blog Spot understand that you care about your information. This policy explains how Mask Blog Spot collects, handles, and protects your personal information in the context of our services.
What personal information we collect and how we use it?
When opting for any of our services, Mask Blog Spot collects various types of information from the audience. Such as,
- Your personal information – The information that could help us to identify or contact a specific person or individual. Personal information includes Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Cookies, and Usage Data.
Mask Blog Spot utilizes your personal information for an authentic and legitimate purpose, such as
- To share our valuable content and other relevant information through newsletters, marketing or promotional communication, and other useful mediums. In any circumstances or event, you think that the content or information is not relevant then you can easily click on the unsubscribe link available in the email we send to you.
- To use your data in understanding and analyzing Mask Blog Spot progress and future goals.
- We may also utilize your personal information for our advertising and marketing purposes.
When do we collect your information?
We collect your information on our website through the following ways,
- When you register on our website
- When you fill out a form on our website
- Or Any information you share with us on our official Social Media Channels.
How do we protect your information?
We regularly scan our website to protect it from any security loopholes and known vulnerabilities. Mask Blog Spot also upgrades with the latest security technology and procedure to protect your personal information from any malware or unauthorized access.
Sharing of your collected personal information
We care for your personal information and will never disclose your information to anyone, except,
- If required to disclose your personal information under any law or by the notice of any public authorities.
- Or in any legal requirements
Advertisement and other Information
- You may find ads on our website from third-party service providers, who utilize cookies to serve you advertisements that are of your interest. You can read more about this here – http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/