The Centre and state governments have actually determined to completely shutdown 75 districts across the nation where coronavirus (covid-19) instances have actually been reported, authorities stated on Sunday.
It has actually likewise been determined to suspend the interstate bus services till March 31, the authorities claimed.
The decisions have actually been taken at a high-level meeting gone to by chief secretaries of all states as well as the cupboard secretary and also the principal assistant to the head of state.
Because the requirement to have the spread of the lethal COVID-19, it was concurred that there was an urgent need to expand the constraints on the movement of non-essential guest transport, consisting of interstate transport buses till March 31, a Union Home Ministry official stated.
- State federal governments will release orders allowing just necessary solutions to run in around 75 districts with confirmed COVID-19 cases or casualties, the authorities stated.
- The districts where lockdown was introduced are from states that consist of Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and also Kerala.
- It was noted that numerous state federal governments have already released orders here of. All the chief secretaries educated that there was overwhelming as well as spontaneous action to the call for ‘Janata curfew’ given by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The state governments may broaden the listing relying on their assessment of the circumstance.
In the conference, it was made a decision to put on hold all train services till March 31, including sub-urban rail solutions. However, products trains are spared. All city rail services were also put on hold till March 31.
The complete number of unique coronavirus instances in India increased to 341 on Sunday after fresh situations were reported from various components of the country, the Union Health Ministry said.
List of 75 Lockdown Districts in India
- Andhra Pradesh – Prakasam, Vijaywada, Vizag.
- The Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- Chhattisgarh – Raipur.
- Delhi – Central, East Delhi, North Delhi, North West Delhi, North East Delhi, South Delhi, and West Delhi.
- Gujarat – Kutchh, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad.
- Haryana – Faridabad, Sonepat, Panchkula, Panipat, Gurugram,
- Himachal Pradesh – Kangra.
- the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir – Srinagar, Jammu.
- Karnataka – Bangalore, Chikkaballapura, Mysore, Kodagu, Kalaburgi.
- Kerala – Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Iduki, Kannur, Kasargod, Kottayam, Mallapuram, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvanthpuram, Thrissur.
- The Union Territory of Ladakh – Kargil, Leh.
- Madhya Pradesh – Jabalpur
- Maharashtra – Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Mumbai Sub-Urb, Pune, Ratnagiri, Raigad, Thane, Yavatmal.
- Odisha – Khurda
- Puducherry – Mahe
- Punjab – Hoshiarpur, SAS Nagar, SBS Nagar.
- Rajasthan – Bhilwara, Jhunjhunu, Sikar, Jaipur.
- Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Erode, Kanchipuram.
- Telangana – Bhadradri, Kothagudam, Hyderabad, Medchai, Ranga reddy, Sanga Reddy.
- Uttar Pradesh – Agra, GB Nagar, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Lakhimpur Kheri, Lucknow.
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun.
- West Bengal – Kolkata, North 24 Parganas.
Countless individuals throughout the country remained indoors, streets put on a deserted appearance and also bare number of automobiles got on the roadway on Sunday in an unmatched closure on Modi’s allure for a ‘Janata curfew’ to have the spread of the novel coronavirus pandemic, which has asserted over 13,000 lives worldwide.